I Like to analyze what makes a book, movie, play, etc. excellent and/ or popular. I recently read “Brida” by Paulo Coelho and was given some new thoughts to ponder. The main character, Brida, is a young woman who is asked to choose between people and her thirst for wisdom. She specifically wants magical knowledge, i.e. white magic, so she can become a witch. To tell the truth, I was at first put off by this idea, but upon further investigation, discovered the spiritual lessons were positive.
* Numerology, Tarot and Astrology are languages which lead to understanding magic-Magic is a bridge between the visible and invisible worlds.
*There’s a big difference between danger and fears – The night is just a part of the day. This trust that night follows day is one example of faith. Believing keeps our guardian angel awake.
* Every moment in life is an act of faith – We trust we will take our next breath and will wake up in the morning.
* We must understand “soulmate” to understand God.
* The process of “finding oneself” is called love – We were once one with our soulmate, divided, then forced to lead separate lives.
* We don’t always find love with our soulmate.
* We can have more than one soulmate.
* How to recognize our soulmate? By the light in their eyes, and the point of light above their left shoulder which only we can see.
* Sometimes God’s blessings shatter windows – We must take risks.
* A word is thought transferred into vibration – Very powerful.
* Clothes must reflect who we are – They are purchased at different emotional times representing happiness, hope, celebration, sadness, change, death. Clothing purchased at negative emotional times, ex. buying something to wear to a funeral, must be discarded. Emotion can be transformed into matter.
* Knowledge is masculine, transformation is feminine – Use the five senses at all times to achieve communion with God and for sexual satisfaction.
* The fastest path to God is prayer, then joy.
Maybe you’re as surprised as I was to read some of these lessons associated with magic and witchcraft. If anyone has experienced the soulmate light in the eyes and point of light over the left shoulder, I’d love to hear from you on this or anything else you’d like to share.
© 2015 All rights reserved.